Terms and Conditions
You must take the time to read and understand it before registering for the BestHomeTutorsIndia.com services. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated below, please do not use this Web Site and services.
1. The use of the Website by a Tutor, Tutorial Center or a Student shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these terms only.
2. BestHomeTutorsIndia.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Tutors and Students secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by Tutors, Students and Institutes.
3. A Tutor shall indemnify BestHomeTutorsIndia.com from all claim liabilities costs and expenses (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected disclosed and undisclosed arising out of any use by the Tutor of the Website.
4. In responding to feedback of Students posted on the Website a Tutor shall not be personally abusive about a Student or his nominee.
5. A tutor and a tutorial center accepts full responsibility for all information published by him on the Website and shall indemnify BestHomeTutorsIndia.com in relation to any liability incurred by them as a result of such information.
6. A tutor and a tutorial center shall secure payment from a Student for services provided pursuant to a Contract direct and shall not seek to recover any payment from BestHomeTutorsIndia.com .
7. A tutor and a tutorial center hereby acknowledges that BestHomeTutorsIndia.com are not liable to the Tutor for reimbursement of any fees paid pursuant to these Terms in the events of any cancellation of any Contract or Tuition for any reason.
8. A Tutor acknowledges that he is not an employee of BestHomeTutorsIndia.com and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract. We do not issue any working experience certificate to our registered members.
9. A tutor or tutorial center undertakes to register for the BestHomeTutorsIndia.com service using accurate and current information about him/her - including correct name, address, telephone number, qualifications and any other requested details. A tutor or tutorial center understands, details entered by them on the website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.) results.
10. Student acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Tutor with whom he enters into or proposes to enter into a tuition contract.
11. The members (Tutors and Students) acknowledge that BestHomeTutorsIndia.com may use data for statistical analysis.
12. The Members acknowledge that BestHomeTutorsIndia.com may monitor postings to the Website and communications through the Website and have the right to delete and/or block such postings or communications.
13. The Members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and will be and up to date when using the Website.
14. Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
15. Members acknowledge that BestHomeTutorsIndia.com is not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
16. BestHomeTutorsIndia.com does not guarantee to secure a Tutor for a Student or fix-up any tuition fees on behalf of any tutor or student. We do not provide any guarantee of the number of total enquiries/business, which a tutor or tutorial center will receive during their subscription period.
18. BestHomeTutorsIndia.com reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the BestHomeTutorsIndia.com service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when the BestHomeTutorsIndia.com service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by My Private Tutor or on the Internet; we will, however, use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
19. In case of force majeure causing BestHomeTutorsIndia.com unable to partly or fully execute the Agreement with the registered tutors, students and tutorial centers, the company will not be considered failing to observe the obligations of the Agreement, and will not bear the responsibility for any inconvenience. Force majeure includes events such as war (whether the war is declared or not), emergency, server-breakdown caused by the transmission of a computer virus, strike, labor dispute, hacker's attacks on the server, fire, earthquakes, flood, typhoon, snowstorm, volcanic eruption and any other natural disasters and other unforeseen events beyond the control of MyPivateTutor.com.
20. BestHomeTutorsIndia.com solely reserves the right to revise or change the subscription and connect rates without any prior notification and refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
21. BestHomeTutorsIndia.com reserves the right to suspend or deactivate and delete any fake profile even it is a premium member. This is applicable for all tutors, students and tutorial centers.
22. The management reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
23. These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.
24. BestHomeTutorsIndia.com does not allow any tutor bureaus to register in our website effective from 1st January 2014. No Individual tutor or tutor bureaus are allowed to offer such services through our website. If noticed respective membership will be deleted immediately without any refund.
25.Individual Tutors are bound to show proof or disclose their qualification details properly to student or parent party before entering into a tuition engagement and as requested by them.
26. Both Student and tutors can ask to verify each other's address and residential details before making any direct payments between them.
27. Students or Parents are requested not to make huge advance payment for the first time if you do not know the tutor properly or have their full contact details proof
28. Any registered tutor can create his/her own relevant classes.Students can view your contact details after booking. For any delay and cancellation of any Class, the respective tutor / trainer is solely responsible. And refunds of booking fee will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
29. Disclaimer: The information provided in BestHomeTutorsIndia, regarding tutors has been compiled by assimilating data from various educational websites which are available in the public domain. The details provided is for general information only. We update the data regularly to ensure that the information you receive from our website is accurate. For additional requirement of education related information displayed in our website, we recommend you to contact the respective tutors.